In today’s highly pressurised social care environment, leaders are constantly having to adapt as processes and reporting requirements change. You want your service to evolve in line with the vision you have for your business, while you manage risks, improve occupancy and strive for financial stability. All while focusing on improving the quality of the service you provide.
Here, Ian Cross, Empiric Partner’s health and social care expert, explains how working with Empiric Partners can help you improve the quality of the health and social care provision for your service users, without compromising your business goals.
Social care providers face tremendous pressure, balancing rising costs and regulatory requirements with an essential focus on quality provision, operational efficiency and staff retention challenges. With multiple competing demands that require an extremely wide set of skills, care home teams often struggle to know where to start.
In recognition of this, Empiric Partners have just reshaped our Care Home Improvement Programme, now refreshed and updated to reflect the needs of today’s care sector businesses. We’ve created a flexible, modular approach that gives you the right support when you need it.
With five different programmes, we shine a spotlight on strategic, operational, technology or quality needs, either as a short-term intervention to help you get on the right track, or as longer-term, sustained support, ensuring all aspects of your business are operating effectively and in line with your business goals.
- Our Strategy Module aligns your operating model with your vision and goals, reviewing business plans, management and governance approaches and making recommendations that will ensure your strategy supports your business plans.
- Our Service Improvement Module helps you maintain or improve your CQC rating, manage risk, improve occupancy and create financial stability. From financial management and quality assurance to compliance, risk management and marketing, we ensure your service delivery reaches the standards you expect and creates a firm platform for operational success.
- If you’re concerned about your operational process, our Operational Efficiency Module focuses on improving efficiency, exploring customer experience, data access needs and cost effectiveness. Including supply chain review, data process management, continuity planning, HR and change management, we help you take the steps you need to transform your day-to-day operations.
- Technology is a hot topic for the social care sector, and our Technology Solutions Module gives you confidence that you have the right technology in place, that you’re using it efficiently and that all your technology needs are met. From hardware and software audits, cyber security and GDPR requirements to digital strategy development, technology procurement and data optimisation, we take the stress out of your technology journey.
- And finally, we provide support to help you meet ongoing needs, whether that’s strategy, service, operational or technology related. From consultancy to non-exec roles, we’re there for you as your needs evolve.
The benefits of our programme are clear. With efficient systems and processes in place, you’ll have greater operational transparency and confidence in your day-to-day service delivery. Staff will have access to the right training and ongoing support, improving retention and aiding recruitment. Above all, the quality of your service will improve, as you free time to spend directly with service users, supporting their care needs.
Whatever your challenges, our flexible approach means we have the right solution for your business. To find out more, talk to Ian Cross at Empiric Partners. We’ll work with you to understand your goals and work with you to improve the quality of your social care provision.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 338440.
Helping you navigate the challenges of today’s complex & ever-changing world